Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fuck People.

I fucking hate group projects. We've just started and already I can't stand my team-mates.
Fucking 275. It's either dead-weights or ego-maniacs. I don't need this shit. The only lesson i'm learning here is that people are stupid. When I see a hole in the road, I don't say "please , if you would be so kind as to swerve, dear sir". No, fuck that. I say "Swerve. Now!". Why do stupid people take offense when you're offering them a better way to do something, but not saying please while you're doing it.
What does "Please" mean anyway? Sounds like a shortcut of what probably used to be "It would please me if you..." -- so how is doing something to please me better than doing it because you're afraid of me. At least while doing the latter you're serving your own interests.
Ask a moron to be consistent with formatting his document and he snaps at you for giving him orders. You say to yourself  "Fine, fuck it." The result: 2 morons working all night doing the same segment. That's what happens when everyone's doing their own thing. Good job Steve, and fuck you too. Imagine what's going to happen when we actually start coding...

Thank god we're not doing any group crap in 376.
I can already imagine my group going on about The Fungus Eater...
Just once I'd like to be in a group where everyone pulls their own weight.

And i'm telling you, them pussycats is quick.

1 comment:

  1. In italian, when asking sbd to do smt you say: "mi serve...", which means "it will serve me if you will blah blah" and that is considered the formal way, which is as we can see, totally selfish. you don't even bother to use those "polite" words such as 'please' or 'thanks' or anything. And as i can see, the English language, being a descendent, has fucked up on the way.

    By the way, you are really hot.

    ReplyDelete