Monday, February 01, 2010

What Yaniv can do, Yaniv will do.

Ted threw a rock in a pond that started a ripple. There is now a list of blogs I can read that transforms what I previously considered to be scenery (because i'm a horrible person that way) to actual people. I just went through every single blog, or at least the ones that aren't locked, and it's kind of interesting.
I even entertained the notion of commenting. Should I ? What if it will achieve nothing but drive the author to lock their blog upon realization that they're not as isolated as they think they are?

Oh and don't think I haven't read your comment, Ted. Points taken. touche, councillor, touche.

I have a concurrent client/server model due tomorrow and I haven't even started. I've been swamped by everything else. This semester isn't going as swimmingly as expected. I'm not happy with myself.

Got my wisdom teeth pulled out this morning then drove to class, even though i signed a paper that said I shouldn't, it wasn't as terrible as last time, I don't think my face is going to swell up. There wasn't even any pain.

To reiterate Graham Templeton's column from 2 weeks ago. If god made us in his image, what the hell is up with wisdom teeth.
There you have it, people. If atheism hasn't caught on to you yet, you need your wisdom teeth removed. Maybe that was the whole idea behind the inquisition! Oh how it all unravels.

Anyway, time to drive home and get some advil on the way. Though i feel no pain i've been spitting blood all day, it's gotta start hurting somewhen.

1 comment:

  1. Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the force. But beware, anger, fear, aggression, the dark side are they.

    ReplyDelete