Sunday, March 14, 2010

Too Much Stress.

Life is not so much fun when you're constantly under stress.
The sad thing is I'm mostly stressed by doing other people's work, so it's not even a consequence of my lack of planning. We have over 1000 lines of code that's a mess and only 3 out of 5 functioning team members. I cleaned it up as much as I could but I still don't think it's organized enough to allow proper unit testing. Quite frankly though, I just don't care.

In the spirit of Robert Pattinson, It bothers me that in 36 hours, instead of implementing new features, all I did was restructure everything and then fix the broken dependencies that inevitably arose.
What a total waste of time. And the worst of it is that now my team mates will have learned nothing and for all I know this process will repeat itself in the next phase.

I can't wait for this project to be over, it is by far, the worse team I've ever been apart of. I think I'm going to do like the flash designer in my previous team, bail out on all future meetings, stick to the programming and let them deal with everything else, I've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment