Monday, March 01, 2010

Hockey

You know, I never thought I'd catch he tolympic bug, but it got me bad.
Somewhere around the 3rd day of festivities I found myself watching the daily recaps and getting updated on the hockey matches. Now, I've never watched hockey before, I just don't follow sport, but this time I guess there was an element of national pride that made me feel like a stakeholder.
So I learned the rules and laughd my ass off every time someone got crunched and solved the mystery of why Canadian fans boo their own goalie.
It's so stupid it's adorable. I just can't help myself now. "Louuuuuu!" is the new national cheer as far as I'm concerned.
Good job Olympic games.
I had a lot of fun during these past 2 weeks.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Огромное спасибо всей Канаде за красивую олимпиаду!!!
    16 незабываемых дней!!!
    СПАСИБО!!!

    Many thanks to all Canada for beautiful Olympics!
    16 unforgettable days!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete